Kaiser Partner is a privately-owned wealth management group. Its clients include wealthy private individuals around the world, as well as their families and advisers. As a full service provider, Kaiser Partner offers wealth and asset management as well as family office services from a single source. Its range of services also includes the establishment and management of trusts and foundations under Liechtenstein law.
Kaiser Partner is comprised of several companies which together provide a broad platform to deliver integrated solutions:
- Wealth structure assessment
- Strategic asset allocation
- Asset management
- Fund administration
- Passion investments
- Establishment and administration of trust and foundations under Liechtenstein law
- Expert legal and financial advice and assistance with respect to trust and estate planning
- Services to professional intermediaries and institutions
- Philanthropy and social investing
- Consolidated reporting
- Family office services
- Tax and jurisdictions
The company's roots reach back to 1931 when Präsidial-Anstalt, which now belongs to the group, was founded. At its head office in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) and its branch office in Zollikon (Switzerland), around 200 employees work together to look after Kaiser Partner's clients.